My Beauty & Blog Resolutions for 2017
Hello and happy Saturday!
I've been reading a lot of New Year Resolution posts and posts about coming up with New Year Resolutions and posts about sticking to New Year Resolutions so naturally New Year Resolutions are on my mind. Here are the beauty and blog resolutions I whipped up for 2017. By actually writing them down and publishing them, I'll be publically accountable!
1. Stop touching my face all the time.
2. Remember to use eye cream.
3. Drink more water.
4. Exercise at least 3 days a week.
5. Be more active on my social media.
6. Be more prompt in responding to emails and comments.
7. Don't stress out over numbers.
8. Try to post at least twice a week.
9. Find a skincare routine for my body (aka remember to use body lotion!!)
10. Exfoliate my feet to keep them from turning into rocks.
11. Remember to use hand cream/ cuticle oil.
12. Stop biting my nails.
13. Diversify my photography style-- not everything has to be flatlayed on a marble slab.
14. Stop worrying about having a unified Instagram. YOLO!
15. Be proud of my blog and accept compliments instead of turning into an awkward mess.
16. Get back to posting more outfit photos.
17. Actually stick with all the series I want to start.
18. Publish more photography/ photoshop tips and tutorials.
19. Follow through on my plans to post reviews. If I say I'm gonna review it in the future, I will.
20. Don't stress myself about minor things when it comes to blogging. It's a fun hobby not a life or death situation!
2016 wasn't the best year but hopefully 2017 kicks 2016's ass 👊. What are your resolutions for the New Year?
P.s there's still about a week to enter my end of blogmas giveaway! Find the full details on the original post and you can enter on the widget below 😊